wheels and axles 23 touring

I have a neighbor that wants to part with four complete wheels and one spare rim. Front axle, differential and spare tire mount. Wheels appear to be in very good shape with no loose spokes. It would appear that with a sanding and paint job they would be okay.He is open to all fair offers. cool.gif" border="0

All I know until I see him again next week is that it was a six cylinder touring car of 1923.He has the differential, frony axle and hubs. spare tire rack. four wooden spoked wheels and one rim. I have seen one wheel that he claims is the worst of the lot and to me it looks very good. I do not have experience with wooden wheels but I have been restoring MG,Jaguar and Austin Healey cars for 20 some years.It is obvious that they will need cleaning and refinishing but the one I saw was very solid.I do have a picture of it to send if you wish.<BR>Sandy smile.gif" border="0

The spare tire carrier is for the back and the wheel size is 20" I also have two snubbers for the same car.Pictures are available.

• 4 months later...

Will the gentleman from Atlanta area that wants the differential please contact me by phone as I have been off line for 10 days due to the KLEM virus. It destroyed all my address book.

Sandy Sanders

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I apologize for the extreme delay in answering. I have been off net due to illness. I have four wheels and rims. spare tire carrier. front axle and , differential . I can supply photos.

Sandy Sanders 727-868-3437

Hudson Florida