Chrome recommendations

bob duffer

I don't know of a good plater, but I have the front emblem with porcelain that looks really good. I'll find it tonight if your interested and you could replace the one you have without having to do the porcelain. I'm not going to use it.

I can highly recommend SPACE COAST PLATING, located in Melbourne, FL.  I've been doing chrome since the 1960s and they have done the best job of any company I have found.  They're cheap or fast, but they are still about half the price of some of the very highest ones I know of who have a reputation.

Where do you live.  I would want you to need to send it 1,000 miles for plating.

I get all my plating done by Librandi's in middletown, PA, just 15 minutes from Hershey.

They do outstanding work.   I had a 1933 Chevrolet emblem with blue enamel done by them and it turned out great.

I Have to agree with Dynaflash8, I just had by Alemite fittings re-nickled by Space Coast Plating and they did a fine job. I was very specific as I wanted to protect the 1919 patent date on them. They were done in about two weeks, fit perfectly and the patent marks are perfectly visible. Price wasn't too bad for 13 of them. They only down side is that they do not take credit cards, but will take 1/2 deposit with the item and the rest before delivery.