1930 Cadillac

Joe in Canada

Here is a rare item you do not see on EBay or anywhere else to often and is fairly complete 16 cyl engine and trans. It shows you there is a lot of very rare stuff still out there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111904881592?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)

It shows you there is a lot of very rare stuff still out there looking for a new home. It makes me wonder will all these parts like you see at Hershey eventually find a car to be used on. Many of them will sit on shelves collecting dust until our heirs throw them out as having no interest to them. Or they might be sold in an estate sale and brought back into the market as barn finds or what ever starting the cycle over again. In the future many of them may hit the recycle bins as you here fewer people restoring cars for various reasons. I keep hearing how hard it is to sell a car so are parts also getting harder to sell also. Sorry I had to redo to get my point across.

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)

There are still buyers out there, in the last 2 years I have bought a 30 Buick, 31 Buick, and 1917 Lexington.

I'm 49, and it's a fun hobby, not a flipper, just enjoy the history of these beautiful cars.