oldstuffguy

1940 buick bumper

I have a 1940 Buick bumper, bumper guards, bumper brackets available.  The grill guard in pic has sold to another member and is NOT included.  Will separate to get parts back on a car if you don't need it all.  Very straight, no dings, rough chrome.  

All...$200 + trip

Bumper only $150 + trip

Bumper guards only (2 outer in pic.) $60 + trip

Brackets only $50 + trip

For me, although I need to come out OK financially, getting the parts back in circulation to someone that actually needs them trumps price, so if you need something but are honestly in a bind, major budget woes, let me know and I'll try to help.  (And, hey, if I'm selling to cheap, let me know that also haha!)

Message me here or for quicker response feel free to text (479) 790-643six

post-156197-0-75073500-1455565264_thumb.

Edited by oldstuffguy (see edit history)

Looking for a 1940 Buick rear bumper. Model 50, 70 will work. Sure could use some help on this.

thank you.

9 hours ago, kingrudy said:

Looking for a 1940 Buick rear bumper. Model 50, 70 will work. Sure could use some help on this.

thank you.

Have bumper cores and many other 40 Super  and Roadmaster parts. PM please Yahoo email came back undeliverable. Greg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have been looking all over for the bumper and gravel guard to this 1940 Buick Super. Have brackets, but need bumper assembly. Please email me at mikebs06@yahoo.com and let me know location, price, condition and availability.

Thanks,

Mike

West Hills, Calif.

I found out that no one in Asheville, NC does chrome plating. This changed my search for the bumper, from a core to a finished product. Why not make things a little tougher, right? I put an ad in the Bugle and got two replies, one finished and one not. I selected the finished one from Bob at Colonial Auto Body in Lowell, Mass. Over two years looking and look at the finished product. I'm happy.

IMG_0350.JPG