Value?

Guest MikeCS

I have a 1971 Buick Skylark Custom convertible, 44467. When the car was bought from a classic car dealership it had what I learned is a grille from a 1972 Skylark; I sought to find and buy the correct grille for mine, thought I found the correct for sale on a Buick site, from pictures it seemed correct, so I bought; however, the pictures proved misleadingly poor when I received that grille and it appeared to be off a Sportwagon(?) or in any case illustrated in my 1971 Buick Chassis Service Manual with "Body Assm. Radiator Grille for 433 Series and Model 43436"; moons after that I found, bought and installed what IS the correct grille for my '71 Buick Skylark Custom, 44467. So now I have to sell a grille from a '72 Buick Skylark, and a "433 Series/Model 43436 (Sportwagon?) grille. The question is: What are each of those 2 grilles worth, what's a good price for each?

A good start might be what you paid for them. If you are just trying to break even, say it in your ad. If you are trying to make money, go the e-$$$ route. Just be honest in your description, don't be like the people who sold you the poor quality items.