1941 packard 110 4 dr. sedan

doc harper

I need the drivers side rear mud/ splash guard, and also the short body welt moulding that goes on the drivers side cowling in front of the door and one tail light bezel that be used as a driver stuff doesn't have to be in new condition. something steel wool can clean up and as long as the bezel has the top tab. call tommy at 970-403-4935

Guest bkazmer

The rubber splash shield on the leading edge of the rear fender is only on vehicles with the running board delete option, but is I believe common to 1900-1901-1903 series (110-120-SWB 160).

The belt molding piece on the cowl is also common to at least those three.

The rocker molding looks like it is the same as the running board vertical edge molding but it's not.

Remember that your car has a shorter hood than but a common body with the 127" wb eights.

John Ulrich has some repro mud guards.  Is one of them the piece you are looking for?   http://julrichpackard.com/hood_parts.ht

John Ulrich has some repro mud guards.  Is one of them the piece you are looking for?   http://julrichpackard.com/hood_parts.htm

john  has the right side mud guard but no left. I found a sheet metal shop that says they can make one close to original. thanks

Guest bkazmer

I don't mean to be flip with this, but there was a factory mirror (even harder to find) that replaced that cowl trim SS piece, and that would solve the issue also..  I also had to search for the exact piece you seek.

jon out in ca. has those s/s mirror brackets that go in place of the short belt molding I'm looking for but I have two holes right above this part in the w/s pillar post and that is where I'm going to put my mirrors. if I would have known about the molding replacement thing with the mirror bracket that would have worked and I could have filled in the two holes on each side of the windshield pillar. I may go ahead and get the brackets and get holes filled in if I can't find the molding I need. thanks for your help