REO Trucks

I am looking for a club(s) or an individual concerning REO trucks, particularly the medical rescue vehicle used during the Korean War. Would like more information on this truck. Thanks!!

You might try to contact the Antqiue Truck Club of America, if nobody here can offer any assistance. <P>------------------<BR>tsauto@v35.com<BR>AACA member, Pottstown Region<BR>'60 TR-3

Another Great Source of Info is <BR>The American Truck Historical Society<BR>whose web page with a similar discussion board to this one is located at<BR> <A HREF="http://www.aths.org" TARGET=_blank>www.aths.org</A> <P>Unlike the AACA, NO awards are offered at<BR>any of their shows so EVERYONE goes home happy. Unrestored, heck even non-running trucks are encouraged to attend.<BR>Often they arrive on the back of one of their fellow antiques. There is probably alocal chapter near you.

Don't forget the REO Club. I understand it is pretty active and have a friend in it. But, I don't have the address and am leaving this morning for Hershey. If you don't get it by next Monday email me and I'll call my friend and send it to you. <p>[This message has been edited by Dynaflash8 (edited 10-03-2000).]