FS 1950's-1960's Ford Dealer literature Lots of Dealer only stuff!

I've been listing several NOS brochures and some dealer only advertising items on Ebay. 

Ending shortly I have a 63 Ford full color and upholstery book for the Full Ford Line up including Fairlane, Falcon, Galaxie and Thunderbird.  I also have a similar 1962 Book and a 1965 Book with Mustang section in it. 

Other dealer only stuff will be added daily until it's all gone.  I have a few showroom banners, small cardboard hanging display type things a very large outdoor 1962 Galaxie banner.   Condition ranges from mint never touched to poorly stored with water damage. 

Also some Same era Mercury Items for Meteor Comet and Monterey.  Some stuff you may never see again.  I also have some Cougar stuff currently listed.

Here is a link to the 1963 color and upholstery book. You can see my other items from that page.  There have been some real bargains lately.  A lot of the stuff has been selling for 3.00 -5.00 for mint original unused brochures and I combine shipping to save you money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Ford-Falcon-TBird-Galaxie-Fairlane-Showroom-salesman-color-Upholstery-book-/311530349000?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I've got a bunch of 1957-1973 Chevy truck Datat books in the original Chevy binders to come as well as 1949-1958 Chevy car data/ color and Upholstery books to get listed.  No 56 or 57 car though.  But i do have a nice 58 and a pretty good 55.  A few Chevy related sales things and brochures too but not nearly the volume of stuff as I have in Ford.

Guest RIP_Kustoms

personally i like catalogs to add to the library, course it's for parts identifying but man there is so much great info in those old books. nothing like what junk they produce now. always top notch illustrations and sometimes even some factory how to's included. 

• 1 month later...