WHERE IS ' SHADETREE'?

smithbrother

I can tell you where he is. 

He is very busy!!  He has gone back to school at the local college and also picked up a part time job to pay for school. :)

He has been so busy that I have only talked to him once since Christmas.

He has also been trying to get some work in on the Kaiser and Buick.

• Like 1

Guest shadetree77

Dale,

Mrs. Shadetree and I are doing just fine. Thanks for thinking about us! How are you and yours? As Larry said, I've been busy, busy, busy. Changed to a new school and got a part time job.

In between that I've been working on the Kaiser quite a bit. We've been running all over the country searching for a Kaiser engine with NO CRACKS in it. I now own THREE Kaiser Supersonic 226 engines. First trip was out to Des Moines, Iowa. 24 hours of straight driving there and back. The latest excursion was a day trip to Louisville, KY and back. Pulled the head when I got home and no cracks in sight so may have finally lucked out.

In answer to your other question, sadly I haven't had anything to submit to the Bugle lately. The only thing I've done to the Buick in the past year or so is DRIVE IT! No work to do on it=no articles to submit. Haven't even gotten any article submissions from other members in a long time.

Again, glad to know you're thinking about us. It was good to hear from you and Mrs. Shadetree says hi.

Edited by shadetree77 (see edit history)