Jan-Feb Issue of AACA Antique Automobile

Pomeroy41144

I still have not received my Jan-Feb issue of AACA Antique Automobile.  Has it been shipped ?  Have members received their issue already?  If mine has become lost in the mail, is there a way to get a replacement?  My membership is paid up.  Thanks. 

Edited by Pomeroy41144 (see edit history)

GOT MINE TODAY HERE IN SUNNY VIRGINIA!

& IT'S AWESOME AS USUAL!

B) 

Still waiting in Dayton....

Odd, since I usually get mine quite quickly. I wonder what's going on at the PO. As Steve said, individual postal carriers make the decision as to when they will deliver Second Class mail. When I added the words, "TIME SENSITIVE MATERIAL" a few years ago, that seemed to solve the problem. However, I just noticed that it got eliminated for this issue. Coincidence????

When I added the words, "TIME SENSITIVE MATERIAL" a few years ago, that seemed to solve the problem. However, I just noticed that it got eliminated for this issue. Coincidence????

It probably doesn't hurt to label them "time sensitive"--

but I hope mailmen and postal clerks don't need those words 

to know that magazines and newspapers are naturally time-sensitive!

West, as a 35 yr career rural letter carrier, I always treated second class (periodicals) and parcel post the same as first class mail meaning the day it comes in, it goes out. The only mail we as carriers were allowed to delay ONE day was 3rd class (or bulk) mail. The car guys on my route were lucky.....anything pertaining to cars and our hobby got priority delivery from me!

Jeff

I meant no disrespect. Just saying what has been told to us. Perhaps your specific post office had stiffer rules than what federal regulations called for.

And clearly, second, third, and fourth class mail 

DO get lesser priority somewhere along the line:

That's why they're called what they are, and that's

why their estimated mailing times are longer!

That's also why we get a discount when we use them.