avgwarhawk

Show Us Your Buick Coins, Medallions, Tokens

I was scrolling through 1954 Buick -fit on ebay and clicked on newly listed to find this interesting item.

_1_zpsikfcsu6b.jpg

Since I own a 1954 48D(the penny is a 1954 D) Buick I clicked buy it now for $15.00(includes postage).   

Never have seen anything like it however the seller has other promotional items similar to this. 

Edited by avgwarhawk (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Oh boy, YOU are in trouble, Mr. Earl will be MAD, I mean Mad.

He is Mr. FITTY FO,

Dale in Indy

Oh, not the first time I have made Lamar mad.  I was able to score a NOS rubber floor mat that was never installed.  I believe Lamar was caught in traffic the last minutes the bid was open.   :)  

Nice score Chris. "Luckily" I already have one I got from abbypat several years ago. And hey mine came "personalized"

post-77380-0-71700500-1453173275_thumb.j

post-77380-0-86641500-1453173307_thumb.j

• Like 2

Here is one that I got a few years back.  I really like it because it says "When better automobiles are built, Buick will build them".

post-87831-0-63659900-1453207097_thumb.j

post-87831-0-67236500-1453207106_thumb.j

• Like 2

Nice score Chris. "Luckily" I already have one I got from abbypat several years ago. And hey mine came "personalized"

Yours is personalized!  I have never seen promotional material like these and I spend a lot of time in antique stores.    The days of promotional items like this are long gone I guess. 

Here is one that I got a few years back.  I really like it because it says "When better automobiles are built, Buick will build them".

Wow Larry, I love those and have bid low in hopes of snagging one many times but never successful. Thanks for sharing!

No Buick coins but I have a Chevy coin from 1940 just like this one.

s-l225.jpg

Buick Golden Anniversary coin I picked up a few years ago

BUICK

1903 - 1953

Golden Anniversary

on reverse

WHEN BETTER AUTOMOBILES ARE BUILT BUICK WILL BUILD THEM

post-76653-0-82321900-1453980181_thumb.jpost-76653-0-15227400-1453980222_thumb.j

• Like 2

I was able to score another lucky token: 

Hammond, IN?  That would be from my home turf of Lake County?  Do not know how lucky that is?   :wacko:

Are you familiar with the Buick dealer on the token? If it will make your lucky day as this is your stomping grounds PM your address. I'll send it your way and you can put it on you Buicks key chain.

Are you familiar with the Buick dealer on the token? If it will make your lucky day as this is your stomping grounds PM your address. I'll send it your way and you can put it on you Buicks key chain.

Thanks, but I'll pass.  Am not familiar with dealership.  My home turf was in neighboring Gary.  I currently own no Buicks, so no Buick key chain.

002.thumb.JPG.4700f628f666f891e030db2024Here's an EBay score from a few years ago..........Bob

• Like 1