Garnet & Gold

Chrysler TC by Maserati VIN's Update

I have 204068 build date 07/89 SOHV Turbo Royal Cabernet, Bordeaux interior, black soft tops

also owned 200233 that has been retired this spring do to rust pulled all useable parts 

Next month I will be sending out a revised list of VIN's.  If you have added it to this thread I have it in my file and you will see it in July, If not add a comment to this thread and I will add it to the July revised list.  Hope I don't have a screw up like last time.

on ebay is 208224 1991 exotic red Ginger (probably tan top) V6

also on ebay 201371 1989 light yellow ginger (unknown top) SOHC

I have 202179 in Michigan. 

1989 April-89 Exotic Red Ginger Black DOHC 16V 5 spd   42,000 miles

I have 201838 - 03/89

Exotic red - Ginger - Tan

2.2l turbo - automatic

41350 on the odo

located in Missouri

Too Fuzzy

My daily driver, ZC2FS1204LB205203

1990, It's the yellowish white with tan interior, V6.

My parts car, 1991 ZC2FS120XMB207765. Red exterior, tan interior, V6.

I just acquired 207705. It got hit HARD in the rear and has a certificate of destruction. I will be parting it and then it will meet the recycler.

Exotic red, black interior, can't take the hard top off to see the soft top, but probably black, V6. Has just over 22,000 miles on it. I think it was build 12/90 from what I remember being told.

Has the optional CD player, and gold plaque says car #299 I believe.

Just purchased 203976 1989 Light Yellow, Ginger, Tan, DOHC nice car with 38k actual miles

17 hours ago, Wickymouse said:

Acquired today 206626 1990 Black Black V6 in Germany, moving it to the Czech Republic

Welcome to the group. Are you a member of TC America? the Official Club for owners of Chrysler's TC by Maserati.

You can contact the president of the club, Karleen Tarola as this email address tcmaseraticlub@gmail.com

I am the original owner of 202270. Bought in New Jersey.   Moved with me to Walnut Creek,  CA in1999. Build date 04/89. Red,  black soft top,  tan interior  16 valve. 1989 model year. Also,  Hemi told me that the engine block was slightly different than the other 16 valves he had seen. 

Edited by hditkof (see edit history)

Hello,  Registering my dad's car in Victoria, BC, Canada

Manufacture date: 09/88

VIN:  200388

Ext Colour: Royal Cabernet

Int Colour:  bordeaux

Engine:  2.2 L Single over head cam (8V)

Transmission: Three speed Automatic

Condition: out of 10  

Exterior - no rust, been repainted at some point, has all the the stock parts.   6-7

Interior - leather is very dry and cracked, stock radio replace with aftermarket.  Otherwise everything is there and looks pretty good other than the leather.  And it all works.

Top:  Hard top is in excellent condition, soft top ?  (not sure haven't taken off the hard top yet). 

IMG_20160828_175315 (640x360).jpg

Edited by KBHEAD (see edit history)

So does anyone have a decent guesstimate as to how many TCs are still on the road today? 

I read somewhere a long time ago that only about half of the cars were still on the road as of 2000 (or was it 2010--I can't remember).  Watching the steady stream of obits on this forum of cars that have been wrecked, parted out by their owners, or turned up in a junkyard, I am guessing we are losing 2-3 per month.  I'm sure the real rate of losses is probably significantly higher.

So how many runners have been accounted for on this forum (I tried counting but ran out of fingers and toes)?  Even if you doubled that number to account for TCs owned by people who have no idea this forum exists, would that even cross the 500 mark? 

I own these 2 TC's:

202100.   Yellow paint, ginger interior, black top, 16 valve DOHC

208471     Yellow paint., black interior, black top,  V6

thanks for your work compiling this list.

I think a new column needs to be added to this list so we can keep track of the living and the dead.

I've been watching Craigslist and cross-referencing it to this list, may be another good way to pull in more vins.

Bob, as per your post on my thread;

The manufacture date is 07-89.  Last 6 digits of the VIN are 204268. It has a black soft top. The above link shows the color of the interior, unsure what you call it. Was sold new at Bill McIntosh's North Seattle Chrysler/Plymouth Dealership for $31,000.00 on Nov 25, 1989.

It's been in the garage for 16 years.  Just got it working again.

Vin # 200977. 

16V DOHC.  Yellow/Ginger/Black

Hello Bob,

This is my 1990 light yellow/ginger DOHC, 20,000 miles  #206482 build date 11/89

Thanks for quarterbacking this project.

Jim McGuire

TC VIN Door Plate.jpeg

Edited by McTC
Forgot some of text information (see edit history)

[ ZC2FR1207LB206504  1990  White  Black Tan  DOHC ]     Submerged in 9 feet of water in North Carolina, dollied back to CA.  

Engine (Rebuilt and sold) and transaxle ( currently in my 1985 Chrysler Laser.  White hard roof is on 200766, my red 89 TC.

Black seats went into my 1981 Dodge Aries, since scrapped as was much of the original car.

MVC-004S.JPG.03b87f2326617c8a5c0a2486de6640c3.JPG.