Sign in to follow this  
Terry Wiegand

ANNUAL PRE-WAR BUICK MEETING AT CHICKASHA

It's that time of the year again.  The Chickasha Pre-War Swap Meet in Chickasha, Oklahoma will be held on March 17th and 18th.  As always the Pre-War Buick enthusiasts meet at high noon on Thursday at Steve Hammatt's space(s).  ALL Buick enthusiasts are welcome to meet and swap Buick stories, tell a few lies and make new friends.  Pete Phillips will be there for a group photo.  As that old saying goes, "Be There or Be Square".  Don't miss this gathering.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

• Like 1

Howdy

I am hopeful that we can make it. Couldn't make the Houma meet last year because of a very ill kiddo. Hope I can catch up with he story telling.

Steve Hammatt advised me to check flights again and found two one-way flights that will work.

So, yes I will be there this year...!

Thanks Steve...

Edited by Mark Shaw (see edit history)

I have often thought about attending but there is very little I need but the interest still drives me to think about going.

Where do you stay....I have not investigated other than Chickasha is on  I-44 and I suspect there are several motel choices.

I will do a search and learn more.....

I usually stay in Oklahoma City and drive down in the morning. 

Will probably stay at the Fairfield in Norman OK off of I-35.

Steve Hammatt advised me to check flights again and found two one-way flights that will work.

So, yes I will be there this year...!

Thanks Steve...

Larry,

Brother Heil needs to come with you and help with gas money...!  What say you Brian?

Edited by Mark Shaw (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Just to remind everyone.  My booth is in the North Building, NJ 8-9 vendor spaces.  Located on the east side of the building against the center block wall.  Just around the corner from the Men's restroom :D  There's a banner on the wall mentioning "Leather License Plates".

See you all on Thursday at Noon.

Steve

Looking at attending my first Chickasha, only 3.5 hours from the house.  

Update:  I am in Duncan, OK tonight about an hour away and will arrive at the swap meet about 8 AM or sooner tomorrow morning.  Looking forward to it and meeting the guys at noon at Steve's

Chuck

Edited by chuck nixon (see edit history)