New Diecast Buick Model...'54 Landau Show Car

I don't know if anyone on the forums has seen these yet, but I got a catalog from a company selling 1:18, 1:43, etc. scale model cars 5 days ago. In it was a nice-looking 1954 Buick Landau concept car for sale. If someone's interested in getting one I could re-post with the details. I didn't know anyone was making these.

Sorry, no 1:1 scale versions available! 

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'm for sure NOT a fan of 1:43 scale models, that's why all of my builds have been 1:5 scale.  

I like LARGE scale.  The one I'm building at present, is 30" long, original is 150" long.  when folks see mine, they say, " NICE, LOVE THE LARGE SCALE".  This build weighs 13 pounds. DON'T DROP IT PLEASE,,,,,,hehe

Dale in Indy

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone on the forums has seen these yet, but I got a catalog from a company selling 1:18, 1:43, etc. scale model cars 5 days ago. In it was a nice-looking 1954 Buick Landau concept car for sale. If someone's interested in getting one I could re-post with the details. I didn't know anyone was making these.

Sorry, no 1:1 scale versions available! 

Here is a photo I posted back in November of the Landau diecast.

I ordered one and all dealers have these on wait list as it has yet to be produced.

MX50206041.jpg

Edited by xp-300 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The catalog I found the car in is Fairfield Collectibles, Winter 2016. The "NEW! Exclusive Limited Edition" 1:43 scale 1954 Buick Landau Concept is supposed to be an edition of 408 worldwide. $149.99.

I did not know that production was to be only 408. That will make it rare in my view.

Dave, where did you order yours from. Can not find any online.

I ordered mine from Mint Models.

Here is their link direct to the Landau page.

http://www.mintmodels.com/buick.aspx

Also scroll down to see the 1954 Century.

Edited by xp-300 (see edit history)