Terry's Buick License plate frame

Here's a nice old license plate frame in eBay for ya Terry. With a Buy it Now of only 17.99. OH WAIT, there's 3 nines there OMG!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Terrys-Buick-License-Plate-Frame-Huntington-Beach-California-Vintage-Original-/291649794336?hash=item43e7aeb120:g:yCUAAOSw5IJWhCWe

s-l1600.jpg

By the way, I have been looking for a BROWN'S BUICK one for years. I know they are out there, just hope it isn't priced like the above one when I find it.

Lamar, you find one that has Doo Dah on it and I will be all over that one!  My war department would be hangin' me out to dry if I spent that kind of money on a license plate frame.  Barbara and I want to wish you and all of the other Buick enthusiasts that frequent these forum postings a Very Happy New Year.

For the last few years I have driven one of the Buicks on New Year's Day at high noon - sort of an official welcome to the new year.  It won't happen this time because we still have some snow on the ground and we simply cannot have any salt residue on the tires and drag that stuff inside the trailer.  We are going out to the Airport Steakhouse for a very early evening dinner and heading back to the house before the crazies get out on the roads and we will be fast asleep when the clock hits midnight.  Happy New Year to you all!!

Terry and Barbara Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas  that's Doo Dah to youse all

• Like 1

Hey Mr. Earl,

Just stumbled on this thread.

Did "Terry" get a Buick for Christmas ?

If so, does it match that Tango dress ? Still waiting for THAT shoot !!!

This license plate frame would be one of those "got to have regardless of price" add on items.

Grasshopper

• Like 1