For Sale 1932 Hupmobile

Mark Gregory

Mark , I would  like to  thank  you  for  posting  this.  I and my  friend bought  this  car,  it  has the  original  upholstery.  Runs  like  a top. If it  was  not  for  a resent  paint, it  would  be  a candidate for  the  AACA original  class So   you  can  get  some  good  buys  on  Craigslist.

• 3 months later...

Repainted  all the  wheels. Got  the  6th  wheel  we  needed to  complete the  side mount spares. I  took the  6  hubcaps  up to a plating  shop in Tallahassee.   They  are do  back this  week.  About  a month ago, I  did  a full tune  up  & its  amazing how  good this 84  year old  car  runs  &  drives. I  have  a full  set  of  interior for this  car at  my  northern  home.  I  may  re-upholster the  seats   and  switch them  out  in  Dec. This depends on  how  fast  I  sell  he 1929 Hupp that  I  recently finished.  I  had an over heat  problem that  I hope I   found  the  answer to  just  before  I  headed south.  I  need to  prove that what  I  found  was the  problem. Before I  sell this  car,  I  need to  know  that  it  has  no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Got  the  6 hubcaps back  from the  chrome shop in Tallahassee.  Great  job,  all we  have to do is  paint the  black  circle ,  red  H and black  arrow tips.   Last  but  not  least  do  the  upholstery.