Centurion

A few garage photos

After seeing this garage I'm going to burn mine down!

Between school and building my dad's shop, I haven't been able to do much in my garage in quite a while.  I went out there last night and started a fire...

...in the stove, of course.  It doesn't look like I did much, but it was nice to get something done.  Eating the elephant, 1 bite at a time.

I like the Pan Am model!

AC, that's a whole other room, but it's kind of outside the scope of the Buick focus.

6997427556_56bb86559f_b.jpg

Some days, though, the driveway becomes my stand-in for San Francisco International Airport, sometime near the dawn of the Jet Age:

15333126609_5e509b33e7_b.jpg

MrEarl, I'll try to nab a photo of that mirror in the near future.  Oh, and the camera I use is a simple $199 Panasonic DMC-SZ02.  It's a point-and-shoot camera, but it seems to work well for me.

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Unbelievable, what a passion. Can you imagine dusting all of those. Thanks for sharing.

BTW Matt, I pm'd you a few days ago, noticed you haven't opened it yet?

10 hours ago, MrEarl said:

BTW Matt, I pm'd you a few days ago, noticed you haven't opened it yet?

Must have gotten lost in the software shuffle.  I see a PM I sent you on 3/5, but I see no replies.  I also see a message I sent Brian Clark that shows no reply.  Pretty certain I got replies on both, but I can't see them now.

On the other hand, I see a February conversation with Mr. De Fiore and it looks like the entire exchange is intact...

Think I sent it to 55 Survivor, your dad? instead of you maybe... duhhh

I have re sent it

Brian, so sorry for hijacking your thread, I will clean it up once i get all my moderator privileges back.

14 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Unbelievable, what a passion. Can you imagine dusting all of those.

Funny, the article said, “He would sit and polish these cars every day,” and then there's a photo of a dusty Buick next to a dusty Pontiac.  I think Obsessive/Compulsive would be an understatement.

3 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Brian, so sorry for hijacking your thread, I will clean it up once i get all my moderator privileges back.

Perhaps you don't have mod privileges because you keep hijacking threads?;)

Great ,amazing dedication, you must be proud, I would be.

thanks for sharing

cheers 

pilgrim