Soutwest Zone Meet - Most Fabulous Time

Many of us have just gotten home but the accolades for a job well done must continue for the foreseeable future for Neil Shepard, and especially his daughters and sons in law for putting on a fabulous event. They went above and beyond the call to duty. My hats off to them and the standing ovation is still going on. The countless hours of time expended were enormous. Please keep the thanks coming.

A FANTASTIC tour!!! Everything worked out perfectly, a superb selection of antique (and a handful of post-war) cars, perfect weather, great food, super people and we were honored to have the original founder of the ASC with us: Mr. Bill Cannon spent the weekend partying and touring with us. Son Phil chauffered Bill from home in an unbeleivable 1931 All Weather Roadster. But Bill showed us that he too can still (and does) drive. <P>Neil Shepard, and daughters Dana, Lori and Marla and their husbands (and kids) deserve our most sincere thanks. You guys did a FANTASTIC job!<P>If you diodn't make it to this tour you have good reason for kicking yourselves around the block.

I have to chime in with Neil and Roman. The tour was "FANTASTIC". To those of you that could not make it......SORRY .......so get your cars out of the garage .....shinned up...and start making plans for the next activity or tour in your area. <BR>Again......Dad and I say "THANKS" to Neil and all the "KIDS" for a great time. <BR>In the next few days, I will be sending pictures to the ASC Webmaster, so check it out. <BR>The Commander..... cool.gif" border="0<P>[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: The Commander ]<p>[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: The Commander ]

I also went to the Ventura Ca. southwest zone meet/tour this weekend ,very good overall, nice cars ,nice weather , What happened to the yellow 1919 stude chummy roadster that didn't make it off the trailer ? Spencer Carl , Bishop , Ca .PS I have pic's I will post later. smile.gif" border="0

Nothing happened to the 20 Chummy. I drove it Friday to the SeaBee Museum but my girlfriend frose her butt off. So I drove the 41 Commander as I had 2 cars with me. I did drive it around the lot all morning Sunday though.<P>Len