Judy,

I have no idea if the print and web letters go out at the same time or not. If they do, I would expect that you should have something by now, since I am slightly south of you. I received my letter and "Master Editor/Webmaster Questionaire" form for the NC Region website today.  

Santa was very good to me this year as the mailman brought me three letters. I received three master awards for:

1.     Buzzard Droppings, newsletter of the Buzzard's Breath Touring Region
  2.     On The Road, Again!, newsletter of the Brass-Nickel Touring Region
  3.     and one for the Brass-Nickel web site.

Congratulations to everyone.

Judy

• Like 1

I noticed on the seminar schedule that there is a Webmasters’ Forum on Friday from 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM, and that it is “By Invitation Only”.   How does one get invited as this would be of interest to me as our club’s webmaster?

I noticed on the seminar schedule that there is a Webmasters’ Forum on Friday from 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM, and that it is “By Invitation Only”.   How does one get invited as this would be of interest to me as our club’s webmaster?

Bob, I imagine you could call our national office

in Hershey, Penna. at (717) 534-1910.  You're

exactly the type of member they WANT to attend!

I take it you don't like winter all that much.  Well,

Philadelphia, being in the southeast corner of 

the state, is usually the warmest  city in Pennsylvania.

They don't get much snow, comparatively, and it

rarely stays around long.  (I'd be disappointed to

live there, as I prefer it much colder and snowier.)

Being the warmest city in Pennsylvania is kind of like being the best looking frog in the pond.   Actually I grew up in Connecticut and loved winter and winter sports.  As a longtime resident of Miami I have become a Floridian.   Thanks for the advice and phone number.

Being the warmest city in Pennsylvania is kind of like being the best looking frog in the pond.   Actually I grew up in Connecticut and loved winter and winter sports.  As a longtime resident of Miami I have become a Floridian.   Thanks for the advice and phone number.

The seminar is designed for AACA webmasters only.  If you are a webmaster and have not received an invitation please contact Pat Buckley at 717-534-1910

Wayne