Rear Spring Bumper / Bump-stop Part??

Guest EmmettTC

Guest EmmettTC

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a replacement part available for the bumper that mounts to the body in the coil spring. In working action, the bumper hits the rear axle when and stops the wheel from bottoming out. Mine broke on both sides! The bumper piece that broke off of and rattled around within the springs. I had to drop the control arms and get the spring out to remove the broken piece. It appears that the bump mount mounts to the body with 3 bolts. I've looked online a great deal for the part with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can take some pictures if needed.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a replacement part available for the bumper that mounts to the body in the coil spring. In working action, the bumper hits the rear axle when and stops the wheel from bottoming out. Mine broke on both sides! The bumper piece that broke off of and rattled around within the springs. I had to drop the control arms and get the spring out to remove the broken piece. It appears that the bump mount mounts to the body with 3 bolts. I've looked online a great deal for the part with no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can take some pictures if needed.

It is the same part as on all the 'K' platform bodied cars so finding a couple in a salvage yard should be easy or maybe the Chrysler part #4228159 is still available at some dealer in the country.