Gift ideas for a new car "palace"?

John_Mc

A life-long friend of mine recently purchased an old lumber yard and has turned I into his car "palace". His grand opening is a week from Saturday. It's a really big deal and I need gift ideas But don't want to go cheesey. He is into English cars, MG's, Austin Healeys etc. Any help here would be great!

I guess that by your anonymity, the public is not welcome to the grand opening of the car "palace".  It sounds interesting, and I'm sure that the members here would appreciate more details, such as photographs, types of cars in the "palace" etc.  Of course, the location would be of interest, unless that's secret.

As to gift ideas, you know him, we don't.

Good luck,

Grog

Guest AlCapone

It all depends on how much you want to spend!! $50 get him some monogrammed business cards or pens. $500 get him a sand blasted 3D sign. $2500, I don't know as I don't buy gifts that expensive. Wayne

Sounds like a cool place (Palace!) John; is it here in Illinois?

What did you decide to get him?  I think I would've gone with a scale model of 1 of the vehicles ... & a vintage sign! ;)

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic  (awaiting new owner)
"He came to town on a cold dark night" __ Collin Raye __ 'What If Jesus Came Back Like That?'