It's been a while.

dan at larescorp

Hello all,

I wanted to apologize to those of you who have been sending me messages on here. Since the forum upgrade I no longer receive the notification emails. My settings will be changed shortly, so that this issue shouldn't come up again.

In the last few months I've been promoted at work, so the time I have to cruise the forums has been extremely limited. The good news is I've been able to dedicate a bit more time at the shop trying to keep everything on the road. The Firebird is getting ready to be taken apart. I've bought the remaining parts that I needed to get it roadworthy again, so expect a restoration thread before long. I've also ordered the parts needed for the ol' Studebaker. So many parts, so little time.     

Since my time has become so limited I've got another gentleman that I'm working with who will be covering any steering questions that I might have missed. I'd like to introduce Steve. He is a very nice, and helpful car guy. I would appreciate it if everyone gave him the same warm welcome that I received.

You're all such a great group of people. There is more collective knowledge about classic vehicles on this forum than I've found anywhere else. Steve, and I would like to contribute any knowledge we have as well. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have, and we'll do our best to get you a solution.

Thanks everybody!!

-Dan

Guest steve at larescorp

Thanks for the introduction! I look forward to getting to know all of you on the forum. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, and I'll do my best to assist. 

Steve

Guest AlCapone

Welcome aboard Steve and welcome back Dan. The site will be more informative with you guys on strength! Have a great day and enjoy the hobby! Wayne