WANTED - 1962 Starfire Headliner Bow trim

Hurst_Olds_1968

• 2 weeks later...

Are these specific to the Starfire, or would any Olds 2-door fullsize work?

It's Starfire-only; maybe Ninety Eight coupe since those used Starfoam headlining too, but the 98 roof contours are a little different. That's why they're so tough to find.

One of those "something specials" about owning an Olds!   :P

Super 88 Holiday coupes also used the foam headliner panels and roof bow retainers, as did the Buick Wildcat.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try this guy?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/5374242171.html

The date on the pictures is old, but I see a set of bows still in the car, as well as another set laying on the seats.

It's also got the rare passenger side grab handle...  :blink:

Paul

Hi Paul,  yes I did.  He says he has them, as he has 2 1962 Starfires...   I have asked him many times about price and condition and he doesn't respond/     smh

• 2 weeks later...

I think the guy in St. Louis is the same one I dealt with years ago. He is a "Boss Hogg " character. I made a trip out there to see a 1961 Starfire he had . When I got there he couldn't find time to show me anything. Should I say I was unhappy!!!!

Good luck, Dave

It's Starfire-only; maybe Ninety Eight coupe since those used Starfoam headlining too, but the 98 roof contours are a little different. That's why they're so tough to find.

One of those "something specials" about owning an Olds!   :P

i hate to bust your bubble, but olds, buick, pontiac, and chevy two door hardtops in those years would have shared the same fisher body related interior trim like these headliner chrome bows.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...