Web Site Changes

Just wanted everyone to know that we have been actively changing many photos in the web site. You will notice the change in the consistancy of the same size in the photos as well as the clarity. All new photos will have the web site listed on them. Additionally we have added more meet photos, the No. Cal. Chapter page with some of their activities can be accessed now off the home page, within that page is also "Member Profiles" which will eventually have pictures of the chapter members and their cars. The ASC/SDC International meet photos have been added, as well as some which are coming in from the most recent meet in Wisconsin. We also have a direct link from the home page straight to the Studebaker section of Ebay.com, this upgrade will continue every week until we run out of photo's, which isnt very likely anytime soon.<BR>If you have any comments, suggestions or errors you see, please let me know at webmaster@antiquestudebakerclub.com

You must have the patience of a saint. With the 'overwhelming' "HO-HUM" that you've received so far from most members on this great website, I can't understand how you plod on!<P>On behalf half of those who log-on, read, enjoy and participate in this site. THANK YOU and keep up the great work. <P>As for the others out there, I have no idea how to motivate them. Maybe one night their TV's will break, they won't be able to watch 'Survivors' or 'Buffy' and out of boredom they'll log-on.<P>Neil

Just to let everyone know, the photos from this years International ASC/SDC Meet held in Wisconsin can now be seen under "National Events" then go to "2000 Intr'ntl" A total of 30+ photos are available for viewing, thanks go out to Rick Petersen for supplying these, and many other photos to the web site. <A HREF="http://www.antiquestudebakerclub.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.antiquestudebakerclub.com</A> <BR>