90 TC help please

Guest Mustangp38

Guest Mustangp38

Another post about same fuel problem or lack of fuel problem if anyone knows or could post a pic of the relay location for pump or know what might be causing the no power issue I would be most thankful want to get this car back on the road but don't have $ just to start replacing everything to figure it out

Another post about same fuel problem or lack of fuel problem if anyone knows or could post a pic of the relay location for pump or know what might be causing the no power issue I would be most thankful want to get this car back on the road but don't have $ just to start replacing everything to figure it out

From this request it is difficult to determine if you have a NO START problem or some DRIVABILITY  problem related to fuel.

The ASD relay which controls the fuel pump and the power to the coil is either on or off. It will not affect fuel flow in any other fashion.

So kindly give us some more information related to your problem and symptoms of the problem.

Guest Mustangp38

To save time on this thread please see topic "new owner old problems " I see you responded there so I will just stay with that one thanks again for your help