1948 super convertible for sale

The original owner bought the car in Ohio and drove to Seattle where it's been all it's life. Still have the original hand written bill of sale. His son had no interest in it, so he sold it to a local buick collector who promptly sold it to me, so it's basically a two owner car. I've had it for about 10 years and really haven't put a whole lot of miles on it. Odo says 74612 miles. I had the seats redone in original pattern antiqued red leather and tan broadcloth and a new top installed in tan fabric with a gangster rear window. There is no rust in the car, other than normal light surface rust on the frame. The top and windows work properly. The radio doesn't work as usual. Runs and drives fine. Always starts right up after winter storage. The paint is pretty much original  with some scuffs and a small ding or two. I installed a NOS '42 grille, but I still have the nice 48 and hood emblem in storage. I liked the taller teeth in the 42 grille. It was a bolt in, no mods needed. Hagerty value guide lists this car with an average value of $35K, so that's where i'll start, but I'm not too flexible.  John 206 789 sixty eight hundred. jwworkshopat aoldottcommm.

post-76495-0-45342000-1447797358_thumb.j

post-76495-0-22349300-1447797425_thumb.j

Edited by john walker's workshop (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...