Sign in to follow this  
MrEarl

A very Special Puzzle

Visited my dear friend Bob Coker last weekend and was gifted this great wall hanging. Bob has been putting together LOTS of puzzles since he has not been able to get out and about like he use to. He and his wife did it up and as the title says it is indeed "Special" to me. He said it is for my new garage when it is finished but until then it looks great in '54 Buick Headquarters.

post-77380-0-65518900-1447783112_thumb.jpost-77380-0-11444100-1447783138_thumb.j

(If you're reading....THANKS again cod!!!!! )

• Like 4

Mr Earl,

How is Bob doing these days. Hope things are OK.

Bill

Bill, he's hangin in there like a hair in a biscuit!!!! had planned to spend longer with him and hopefully take care of some "Lamar do" list for him but had complications with Sears and a flat tire. Spent a couple hours with him, had a Lucky Strike with the ol cod and I couldn't believe it but he actually pulled a couple new "stories" out of his hat and told. That man has a memory like none other I have ever known. I felt like picking him up, taking him out to his truck and taking off down the Buick Highway.  

Bob is a very Special man. And you,  Lamar,  are a lucky man to have him as a close friend.

Ben

You got that right Ben!! both times

Very cool to have that, Lamar!  Looks awesome.

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (awaiting new owner)
"See what else your old heart can take" __ Rosanne Cash __ '7 Year Ache'