TC's For Sale :(

Mad_Bohemian

Ok guys and gals, many of you may know/remember me from my posts in years past. Have not been on here much lately.  Like the title says, my TC's are for sale. We have sold our home and I have no where to store them until we build in the spring,  :(

I have my 90 white'black/black. Runs great, just replaced all the brake lines (everything) from the calipers up to the MC. Also replaced all the fuel lines. Odometer says 159k but has not been working since i bought the car about 10yrs ago. I put less than 1000 miles per yer in the first 5 yrs, then virtually none in the last 5 d/t the rusted brake lines. Has a new gas tank and sending unit, and I will be replacing the fuel pump in the tank this week. The interior is GREAT, some wear on the drivers seat but not bad at all. It also has a killer stereo system that i installed (see this thread) Has a 2 or 3 small (dime size)  rust spots begining to bubble up. $2800 Can email more pics if interested.

CAM00496_zps8ptx1jjq.jpg

Collage.jpg

Then I have a 1989 4cyl turbo. Burgundy/Cabernet/black. Clean clean!! no rust anywhere. Less than 60k original , odometer stopped working this summer  (grrrr) put less than 100 mile on this year. Everything on the interior is clean and sharp Everything is stock, the ONLY thing wrong is a small hole in the convertible roof from mice last winter (double grrrr) $5000, contact me for additional pics if interested.

100_6175.jpg

burgundy4.jpg

100_1957.jpg

Both vehicles have the umbrella, tool kit and service manual. Located near Grand rapids MI. Message me for contact info if interested....

It's bittersweet, we finally will be able to build our retirement home, but need to decrease our spatial footprint for 6mo or so...We looked into storage, but between the needed space and the cost of renting, we would be outspending our current monthly expenses. Oh well, gotta make sacrifices, right

Ok guys and gals, many of you may know/remember me from my posts in years past. Have not been on here much lately.  Like the title says, my TC's are for sale. We have sold our home and I have no where to store them until we build in the spring,  :(

I have a 1989 4cyl turbo. Burgundy/Cabernet/black. Clean clean!! no rust anywhere. Less than 60k original , odometer stopped working this summer  (grrrr) put less than 100 mile on this year. Everything on the interior is clean and sharp Everything is stock, the ONLY thing wrong is a small hole in the convertible roof from mice last winter (double grrrr) $5000, contact me for additional pics if interested.

100_6175.jpg

burgundy4.jpg

100_1957.jpg

It's bittersweet, we finally will be able to build our retirement home, but need to decrease our spatial footprint for 6mo or so...We looked into storage, but between the needed space and the cost of renting, we would be outspending our current monthly expenses. Oh well, gotta make sacrifices, right

If you like, send me an a 1 way plane ticket, I'll fly up and would drive the Royal Cabernet 8 valve car back to AZ and store it for you until you have your home built. Then you could fly out to Arizona, pick up your TC and drive it home across this beautiful country.

Wow.. thanks Hemi. That's VERY generous, but I think we may have found an affordable solution. Just been so busy with everything else, I haven't had a chance to post anything here. Found a place where we should be able to store both cars for about $60/month... Just gotta  get them out there...

Wow.. thanks Hemi. That's VERY generous, but I think we may have found an affordable solution. Just been so busy with everything else, I haven't had a chance to post anything here. Found a place where we should be able to store both cars for about $60/month... Just gotta  get them out there...

Glad to read that you will be able to keep your beautiful cars.

Archived