buick head lights

tonybuick

hi all are 1926 to 1927 headlight lens  the same as 1925 lens I may have the chance to buy some (he wants  a bit for them so it may not happen) at the moment I have plain glass in my headlights I would swap the lens into my lamps thanks tonypost-141931-0-39377700-1446946488_thumb. hear is a picture of the lamps for sale

It is my understanding also that 1925 had clear glass lenses.  1924, and 1926-27 had fluted lenses.

As others have stated, 1924 and 25 had left and right headlights, because of the high mounted crossbar on the light itself.  1926-27 had a crossbar mounted lower to the headlight fender mounting bracket, and the headlights were the same left and right.

I believe 1924-25 had a bezel mounting screw that was not seen on the front of the bezel, 1926-27 had a visible screw at the 6 o'clock position.  The screw should be slotted, not Philips as on the lights for sale.

I believe all 6 cylinder cars had nickled headlight BEZELS, the buckets were either painted black or nickled depending on model and series.  Some 1927 Sports and Master models also had rear nickled trim rings on the headlight and cowl light buckets.