Sign in to follow this  
Dantana

Turn signal Cable Needed 1963

Guys,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate spot to post this, but I need a turn signal cable for my 1963. If you have one or know how to fix a broken one please pm me. This topic has been discussed on here a lot I know but I am having trouble finding one.

Thank you

Do you know the length of the cable? Chevrolet used a similar set up and I know I have a few of those around from 61-64 Chevrolets. I am pretty sure it would be the same, GM started sharing a lot of the hidden hardware across the lines

Do you know the length of the cable? Chevrolet used a similar set up and I know I have a few of those around from 61-64 Chevrolets. I am pretty sure it would be the same, GM started sharing a lot of the hidden hardware across the lines

I found this ad for one, unfortunately its sold already.

http://www.oldsobsolete.com/products-page/1963-buick-parts-for-sale/1963-buick-turn-signal-switch-actuator-wire-nos-1960533/

18" in length.

If someone can supply me with a broken one, I'll see what my neighbor can come up with. He owns a motor cycle shop and says that he has access to all sorts of cables.  I don't have one or I would have tried him already.

Ed

I am curious about the picture in your Avatar, featuring a white 
Riviera with a red roof. Is this your car? If so more pics please, the color combo looks striking in the small pic.

I am curious about the picture in your Avatar, featuring a white 

Riviera with a red roof. Is this your car? If so more pics please, the color combo looks striking in the small pic.

Yes it is. Thanks!

post-114012-0-14571400-1447112565_thumb.

post-114012-0-24173800-1447112650_thumb.

If someone can supply me with a broken one, I'll see what my neighbor can come up with. He owns a motor cycle shop and says that he has access to all sorts of cables.  I don't have one or I would have tried him already.

Ed

I found a brand new one for a 63 corvette on ebay that looks like it can be modified. Waiting for the guy to respond with the length. It needs to be 18" or more.

Edited by Dantana (see edit history)

I would also like to get a complete broken one, as I have acquired a cable to start working with

to see if I can produce one that will solve this problem.

rocket 88

I have a cable complete but the cover has broken away from the connector. Call me if interested. Gene at 610-359-8901