Motorhead Trader and Classiccarmall NetWork

Guest carmallguy

Guest carmallguy

After a good friend I have known for years recently had a stroke several months ago I came to the rationality that if something happens to me because of my terminal illness my family will be left with something they cannot run or want.

I have been terminally ill for some time now; I am no longer able to continue on with the classic car business. I am going to close the sites down whether or not they sell; the domains will still be in my wife’s possession

I have run our all our sites since 2005 and this was supposed to be a retirement with an income far into the future, now it is a burden if I pass on as my wife will not be able to run the sites, an my sons have no interest in computers other than pc games.

The books have been closed, and the corporation disbanded.   

I have closed the corporate bank account as of last Thursday, and all merchant accounts for card processing. The UK and Ontario Canada numbers were shut down on Monday of this week and no longer answer.

I am removing myself from the sights and changing all my accounts that use any of the email accounts

I have posted this here in attempt to sell the total sum of the sites.

I am asking 1500.00 for all the sites, if you’re interested please visit http://motorheadtrader.com/contact.htmland call me, this is neither a joke nor a scam all the sites have to go.

I now spend more time at doctors’ offices and in the hospitals than at home.

I am accepting payment for the sites via paypal.com; you don’t have to create an account for payment just pay the invoice sent to you. You will be given the passwords for GoDaddy and Network Solutions; I will affect transfer at once after payment is received.

I will be taking the sites down on the 30 of October 2015 and the servers at midnight.

The sites have no outstanding debt, and have been in good standing for 9 years and 10 months. They need a good home.

If you need to contact me you can reach me at commondanger@gmail.com as well and the 281 number will remain up for a few months after the closing

Please no checks.     

motorheadtrader.com

motorheadtrader.net

Classiccarmall.net

classiccarmall.co.uk

Guest carmallguy

These sights have very high traffic.

I will be using this money for a good cause after today, to leave the blood sucking leaches behind. after having the door to my room kicked in by one leach and the police called on me. They had no grounds for removal after all closing my business and disconnecting the phones are not illegal. Boy they were pissed off today.  They were told to go buy cell phones or install a phone of their own

Servers at office being sold as well now 3 PowerEdge servers as well no all Cisco equipment including switches and rack mount router.

Still have 281 number.

After a good friend I have known for years recently had a stroke several months ago I came to the rationality that if something happens to me because of my terminal illness my family will be left with something they cannot run or want.

I have been terminally ill for some time now; I am no longer able to continue on with the classic car business. I am going to close the sites down whether or not they sell; the domains will still be in my wife’s possession

I have run our all our sites since 2005 and this was supposed to be a retirement with an income far into the future, now it is a burden if I pass on as my wife will not be able to run the sites, an my sons have no interest in computers other than pc games.

The books have been closed, and the corporation disbanded.   

I have closed the corporate bank account as of last Thursday, and all merchant accounts for card processing. The UK and Ontario Canada numbers were shut down on Monday of this week and no longer answer.

I am removing myself from the sights and changing all my accounts that use any of the email accounts

I have posted this here in attempt to sell the total sum of the sites.

I am asking 1500.00 for all the sites, if you’re interested please visit http://motorheadtrader.com/contact.htmland call me, this is neither a joke nor a scam all the sites have to go.

I now spend more time at doctors’ offices and in the hospitals than at home.

I am accepting payment for the sites via paypal.com; you don’t have to create an account for payment just pay the invoice sent to you. You will be given the passwords for GoDaddy and Network Solutions; I will affect transfer at once after payment is received.

I will be taking the sites down on the 30 of October 2015 and the servers at midnight.

The sites have no outstanding debt, and have been in good standing for 9 years and 10 months. They need a good home.

If you need to contact me you can reach me at commondanger@gmail.com as well and the 281 number will remain up for a few months after the closing

Please no checks.     

motorheadtrader.com

motorheadtrader.net

Classiccarmall.net

classiccarmall.co.uk

Guest carmallguy

Almost forgot 16 channel office video system being sold as well will work great for some ones car lot  has 3 cameras left they smashed the others a few hours ago.  Unit has remote capabilities and writes out to DVD-R. has days of recording and recycles at start of day one  

Guest carmallguy

Just so no one thinks this is a scam please feel free to do a "whois" on the sites you will see that I own the sights. The servers were depowered on Nov 1, 2015 like I said they would be.

this does not mean I am giving any part of the business assets away for free.

There is nothing for free do not call again asking for free stuff. 

you have my new email address since I shut the sites down.

Guest AlCapone

I think you have left us speechless ! Although I have no interest in your business, I do want to wish you well. My thoughts and my prayers are extended to you. I pray that your remaining weeks or months or years are pain free without suffering. All Gods creatures have their days numbered and we can only hope that you live every day to its fullest. We should all live life like it is our last day because sooner or later it will be. May God bless you and your family in your time of need ! With sincere feelings of sympathy! Wayne from Canada

Guest carmallguy

Thank you

The business was never for sale that's why I shut it down.

My thought were that someone would be interested in the domains to park on their site to drive traffic to their site.

They could park them as subdomains with a 301  permeate redirect.

I don't know from what site  the call came from I have posted the nothing for free every where.

It would be wise for some  one who needs the traffic to buy them. This would help out me out as well.

so the domains are still up for sale they are worth the money if anyone wants to buy them they need to make sure they can handle the traffic requirements, or your site will exceed its bandwidth. On a slow month the combined BW was over 280 gigs. we did not host the images either.

On good thing from this is I have gone from 240 to 189 in the last few weeks I would love to see 129 again just joking about the 129 haven't seen that in 33 years.    

Guest carmallguy

The office network hardware still has a Cisco smartnet support 27/7 contract till June 2016 covers replacement.  The Video system is in clean working condition as well. if you need a number to contact  me email me..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carmallguy

I put all the sites up for auction, before I went in the hospital I guess ever thing was to much for me. I am out now I do feel better today.