1953 Chevrolet Rear Bumper Panel

Recommended Posts

This is the sheet metal piece that goes between the body and rear bumper on a 1953 Chevrolet. I got this from the original owner of the car that took it off to put a continental kit on only a few months after he bought the car new. $50

Call text or email if interested. 224-223-7464



Edited by Junkyard4 (see edit history)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI......... I just looked it up in my Chevrolet Parts and Accessories Catalog 3/1/1957 it is called a "deflector" group # 7.833 and yes you are right the station wagon is different. The listing is 53-54 Passenger part # 3702008 the part for 53-54 Station wagon is 3702010

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.