Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I am signed up for Judging school and Judging this next week at Hershey.

I badly ruptured my hamstring earlier in the week and simply cannot go this year.

How do I contact the powers that be?

I need to inform them that I cannot make my previous commitment for school and as a judge.

I look forward to this every year and am really disappointed.

Appreciate any direction.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...