Caster, Camber specs for '34 K

wem

Does anyone out there have the alignment specifications for a 1934 Lincoln KB.  I'm told that as the front springs flatten with age from the engine weight, the caster changes, which will cause some wheel shimmy (which I have).  I was also told that back in the day tapered shims were used between the spring and axle to set the correct caster.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - especially the specs.  Thanks in advance, Wally

Thank you very much for the specs.  It will be interesting to find out what my alignment guy finds in comparison to these numbers.  By the way, the car only has a little over 26k and shows no signs of wear in any of the suspension parts (except for the possibility of spring fatigue that I mentioned earlier).

Another thought on the shimmy problem: Lincoln and others did some engineering and "spring loaded" the forward end of the left front spring supposedly to reduce or eliminate wheel "trump" and shimmy. I believe the front tires need to be as "equal" as possible: tread,size, wear and pressure.