Jump to content

Parts for classic cars!


Recommended Posts

Hey Bill<BR>That reminds me; you were looking for a guage repair guy. <BR>If you're prepared to wait a while, John Wolf, who I think is in Willoughby, Ohio, maybe also advertises in Hemmings, does good work. Will also repair capillary tubes, sending units etc. I think generally guage guys also handle the chrome (bezels, etc.) but whoever is doing your trim would of course be an option. <BR>I've really enjoyed watching your Buick progress. Thanks for the updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...