Recoring a radiator in Canada

bruffsup

• 2 weeks later...

You are talking about Don Graham west of Frankfort. His work is excellent none better. Yes he reworks honeycomb or any other type of  rad core to fit any shape of tank. The last tine I was there  Fawcett Motor Car Co. had an early Pierce rad there, a 1911 Mercer rad for Longfields getting ready for Pebble Beach and a 1914 Buick M55 6Cyl. one of a kind. Plus the usual early brass T rads that are always coming in. Don is the third generation it the radiator business I believe working by himself on the old rads. 

Guest AlCapone

You are talking about Don Graham west of Frankfort. His work is excellent none better. Yes he reworks honeycomb or any other type of  rad core to fit any shape of tank. Business. The last tine I was there  Fawcett Motor Car Co. had an early Pierce rad there, a 1911 Mercer rad for Longfields getting ready for Pebble Beach and a 1914 Buick M55 6Cyl. one of a kind. Plus the usual early brass T rads that are always coming in. Don is the third generation it the radiator business I believe working by himself on the old rads.

His reputation is beyond reproach. He was introduced to me as the be all and end all in the radiator. If you see an example of his work you will know why. Wayne