meet t-shirts

carrfixr

i attended to two meets this year VA beach and Louisville Kentucky, both times the t-shirts XXL were sold out. my schedule does not allow me to take off during the week so we always leave friday to get to the saturday main event, by then they are history... i was just looking at the registration options for the upcoming fall louisiana meet.. they have an option to purchase & reserve a shirt ahead of time. wow what a great idea all the meets should adopt this program...

i was very dissapointed when i found they were sold out at both functions...

okay i am done venting

Edited by carrfixr (see edit history)

That is a great idle. We will include that in our meet brochure for next years National Spring Meet in May being held at the New Jersey Motorsports Park hosted by the South Jersey Region. Will will also have tee shirts at our booth at the annual meeting in Phila. Stop and see us for info and a XXL shirt.  :)

• Like 1

That is a great idle. We will include that in our meet brochure for next years National Spring Meet in May being held at the New Jersey Motorsports Park hosted by the South Jersey Region. Will will also have tee shirts at our booth at the annual meeting in Phila. Stop and see us for info and a XXL shirt. :)

i will be attending your meet in NJ showing 1 or 2 cars... will be getting there sat morning so at least i know ill get a shirt

thanks

Edited by carrfixr (see edit history)