Project '55-63 Driver

Mudbone

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, old-tank said:

You need to delete that review/drive report.  After that I will never be able to sell mine!

As long as you have power steering you will be fine....... (He was filming his own video with his phone and didn't know the dash-cam had sound!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2022 at 7:50 PM, Mudbone said:

I was at the local Steam Power show and Flee-Market and found some Whiz/Delco shock absorber fluid. It still has about a quart left!

(I had to have it)

20220813_184218.jpg

20220813_184259.jpg

20220813_184243.jpg

20220813_184250.jpg

Judging by the condition of the container it doesn't look like it works very well 😉😃

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

I put the fuel door bling on. We are heading up to a fall festival. (Crafts, apple orchards, flee market etc.) We like to take One bid in case we buy something big. A few years ago we bought a corner glass cabinet. It just barley fit in the back seat. If we would have taken the Lucerne we would have had to go back to get it with a truck.

20221014_095348.jpg

20221014_095400.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I have an uncle that lives 6 hours away in Iowa. We see each other about once a year at our family reunion. (He is 94)  He has always joked about me and my Buicks. He had me find some stick-on fake portholes to put on his Chevy SUV. He does not have a cell phone or internet. His son who was my age passed a couple years ago so he is alone.  I decided to start making copies and mailing old photos that he may never have seen. I started with the one from my first 55 Buick when I was in 8th grade. He called me this morning after he received the photos. He was so excited to see these as he never knew I had that first Buick. And he was able to see my dad (His brother) helping me drop the engine in later in 1971. And now I plan on sending him more photos every couple weeks. 

Deans car013.jpg

20221001_111358.jpg

Edited by Mudbone (see edit history)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...