Jump to content

another radiator cap


Recommended Posts

I am going to revise my guess and I am going to say that it is an oil fill cap that fits on the valve cover for vehicles prior to about 1980.


Here is a picture of an oil fill cap from a small block Chevy '70's vintage.  Others were similar.


Good possibility , but goes on a pipe in side of block. If it goes on a valve cover it needs a raised portion to clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...