Wind Deflector

Jim Bird

Is there a wind deflector available for our TCs? I have one on my Fiat Spider (mounts behind the seats). My wife loves it because it completely calms the cabin and I would like to put one on my TC if possible. Is there something available commercially or has anyone fabricated their own. The one on my Fiat is a nylon mesh but I have also seen plexiglass on other convertibles

Thanks Mark

Your wind deflector looks GREAT. Does it fold down or does it not interfere with either of the roofs when they are up??  How effective is it since it appears to be considerably further back than the one on my Fiat ( immediately behind the front seats ) ??

This will probably be a winter project for me while the car is in storage, but I will be contacting Arthur Jordan.

The wind screen has two brackets attached to the plexi  glass, I believe you could put the tops up but it is just as easy to pop the tonneau cover and take it off and lay it behind the front seats.It is very effective, you could lite a cigarette at 70 mph with it on.and you hair does not fly like with out it(as if I care). Call Art he send you all the information on it.