Here we go: Fall Hershey 2015--who's going?

starfireelvis

First Hershey in about 1978 random attendance since. Enjoy the car corrall. Weather permitting will be bringing the 62 and seeing the great cars in 36-B. Usually Friday afternoon "wandering" the chocolate field. Hope the weather makes it for Virginia Beach this weekend as showing my 1961 Impala for its first AACA type judged showing even though I have owned it for many years

Robert

This will be my 40th year attending and 25th as a vendor, GBC 11-15. Have many early 60's Cadillac N.O.S. parts with my partner. I also hope to be bringing a completely restored running/rolling chassis for a 1954 MG TF. My biggest challenge is finding an original vacuum antenna for my '41 Buick 56C. Anybody got one??

Guest my3buicks

Been going since 1979, probably to about 75% of them since that time. Have had several different cars there, the 67 Buick the most.  Some years with no car or with someone else's car (doesn't feel quite right) Will have the 90 Reatta in the car corral at some point on Thursday and Friday and the show field on Saturday for it's Senior.

post-76001-0-25512200-1443064179_thumb.j

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

Green field  GF26 and 27.   I have 41-42 Packard parts,  send me you needs,  i travel light this year.   41-47 K wheel  available,  42 senior tailight passenger side convertible assembly almost complete, missing the small chrome on either side,  include correct NOS 42 upper  glass,  Not bring  these items unless unless it presold. 

Keith - Saw a cute bumper sticker on a Jeep yesterday - reminds me of your post.  "Not everyone who wanders aimlessly is really lost."  

Terry

My friends and I are leaving a week from today - Tuesday. I am not bringing a car this year but my friend is - and actually, he's been driving the same car to Hershey since 1991 - first year eligible 1990 Pontiac 6000. Hoping to get his HPOF and I'm sure he will. Almost all the miles on the car are from Maine to Hershey and back. The last several years, it's been the only time it has been out of the garage. My '72 LTD received its HPOF in 2013. We will stay through the show on Saturday and head home Sunday. 

I'll be there! 3rd Hershey in 4 years. Traveling from the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL to my home in Syosset, NY and then to Hershey, PA! I can't wait! I'll be on the field Thursday/Friday shopping for license plates, signs, and maybe another gas pump for my collection.

I'll be there! 3rd Hershey in 4 years. Traveling from the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL to my home in Syosset, NY and then to Hershey, PA! I can't wait! I'll be on the field Thursday/Friday shopping for license plates, signs, and maybe another gas pump for my collection.

Be sure and stop by CI8-10, I just got done packing the truck and put in a box of old NY plates that I have had to long. I lowered the price to $1/ea or $10 for the whole box, lots of pre WW-2 plates, even a few pre WW-1, condition fair to bad. No offers refused :-)

Here's one of my favorite Hershey photos. It's from the year of the big mud, 1976. Care to guess what was going on? My wife says the officer was telling our crabby friend Bob L. to "back right in, over there by the portajohns." I say he was directing us to our space, when he spotted someone looking at another toy truck he had his eye on...he's thinking, "Oh, no, put it down...don't buy it!" Whatever, have to appreciate the comined efforts of all those who make Hershey happen. Won't be there this year, but have been many times since 1974 and looking forward to next year.

post-76738-0-07152400-1444242057_thumb.j