For Sale: 1952 Chev. Bel Air 2-Door Hardtop, $14,900, located in S. Georgia

Ok my fellow forum members; here is another one of my latest finds if you are looking to acquire an early 50's Chev & not looking to spend a lot of money. This is a rust free S. Georgia car recently acquired from a local farmer who had it for quite an extended period of time. My shop went through the car sorting out the mechanicals after years of sitting in the farmer's barn house. It would not take much to bring it up another condition level. I wanted to keep the price down for the next caretaker who is looking for a nice original driver; so I did not choose to take it to the next condition level. The odometer shows 28K miles but I doubt it is actual miles.  Let me know your thoughts & comments.

Here is the description I posted on my website:

1952 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-Dr. Hardtop

Exterior paint presented in 2-tone Green complemented by a 2-tone Green vinyl & cloth interior.

Features include:

* 235 C.I. OHV inline 6 cylinder engine
* 3-speed manual transmission
* Radio, clock, & heater
* Fender skirts
* Front & rear bumper guards
* Door handle escutcheons 
* Chevrolet script exhaust deflector
* Wide white wall bias ply tires
* Jack & spare tire

Recent refurbishments include new gas tank & sender, complete brake overhaul, & the grille chrome was just re-plated. The body & undercarriage are solid along with the interior & chrome being very presentable. The engine runs quiet & strong, & the transmission shifts smoothly. Overall a nice #3 driver quality Chev. ready to take to the next local cruise in. 

This old Chev is priced very realistically @ just $14,900. Please call Stuart @ 912-634-4949 for complete details. Car is located inside our storage building in Nashville, GA (SE Georgia) & shown by appointment only. 

Offered @ $14,900

Click the icon below to see a complete set of photos:

http://www.brandoncollection.com/vehicleimageall.aspx?cmb=0|258190720%20%20|359457

Thanks for looking & keep the nice comments coming.

Stuart a/k/a Reatta Vice