1936 Dodge D2

Guest 36buggsy

Guest 36buggsy

Hi I am looking for dual front wheel covers and also rear skirts for a 36 Dodge D2

if someone knows who may have these parts please send me a message.  Thanks :)

post-154648-0-96524800-1441446621_thumb.

Real skirts have the chrome speed wings on them with a center nut for tightening. They look very similar to the DeSoto skirts that were offered on the forum a few weeks ago but do not have a chrome strip on the bottom.The only flare is on the rear bottom. If you need photos I have a set for my car.

• 3 months later...

Real skirts have the chrome speed wings on them with a center nut for tightening. They look very similar to the DeSoto skirts that were offered on the forum a few weeks ago but do not have a chrome strip on the bottom.The only flare is on the rear bottom. If you need photos I have a set for my car.

I've got a pair of dodge sidemount covers that I'd sell. Not sure of the year. I was going to convert my 34 conv. to sidemounts but decided not to now. I'm used to the rear spare and would miss it!!

post-126176-0-46291800-1450846795_thumb.

post-126176-0-74717600-1450846818_thumb.

post-126176-0-21844200-1450846882_thumb.

post-126176-0-64902200-1450846903_thumb.

post-126176-0-23971000-1450846957_thumb.

post-126176-0-71329100-1450846988_thumb.

I've seen that red coupe with side mounts before several times. It's right hand drive with English license plates on it. It has Plymouth (and Dodge truck) wheels on it that are painted white. I don't much care for that look, but I can't help but wonder if export models came with these wheels instead of the stock Dodge wheels.

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

John, I'm guessing that we're talking about the same car, right? The one with the white Plymouth wheels? You shipped the mount overseas?

I just noticed the rumble seat steps are on the right side (same as domestic models). I'm not terribly surprised by that, although it would leave passengers to mount and dismount on the traffic side. Do any of you know where the rear license plate was mounted on right hand drive models?

John, I'm guessing that we're talking about the same car, right? The one with the white Plymouth wheels? You shipped the mount overseas?

I just noticed the rumble seat steps are on the right side (same as domestic models). I'm not terribly surprised by that, although it would leave passengers to mount and dismount on the traffic side. Do any of you know where the rear license plate was mounted on right hand drive models?

Yes, I had a locksmith make some keys for the hubcap on the rear spare and shipped the cover, mount and hubcap. The car did not come with a rear mounted spare, originally.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...