Michigan Old 27 Motor Tour

vonblood

I represented our great little car at the Old 27 Motor Tour last week. I started in Dewitt MI. the evening of the 19th.

Ended in Cheboygan MI. on the evening of the 22td. Covered 304 miles and stopped in 12 cities. I was a great time.

When we rolled into Clare (midpoint) we were 462 cars strong. Most cities had some kind of entertainment and the overnight

stops took it up a few notches. All towns gave the cruisers deals and midweek motels were affordable. Saw so many great

cars from all eras. Always fascinated by the response the TC gets, good and bad. Next year is the 10 year anniversary and

I am already planning. Here’s a couple pics from the trip.

post-119752-0-67558500-1440375204_thumb.post-119752-0-40010800-1440375290_thumb.post-119752-0-52573400-1440375250_thumb.post-119752-0-80814000-1440375700_thumb.post-119752-0-30375000-1440375322_thumb.

Guest alfieri

CUT LOOSE !!! Vonblood!!!, What did people say, how did they respond, what were the comments about you're TC ? Give us members the inside on a tour of this nature,.. and oH! of course... how did those Perelli's ride/ work? ..... did they,... .........How  did people look at th P4's ?  Old or just a new COOL! ? 

Guest Bob Barrow

Hey vonblood, just read your post about road rally you attended in Michigan. I own a TC here in Windsor Ont.,across from Detroit and was wondering if there any local meets or get togethers in lower Michigan for TC owners.  You can contact me at    boblorna2@gmail.com    Bob Barrow

I'm also in Southeast Michigan - just north of Detroit.  I've owned my TC since 05 and I've only seen one local TC event here - A few folk from Florida organized a trip up to the Walter P Chrysler Museum.  It was a great sight to see so many TC's in one place!  I'd love to try to do something like that again someday!

• Like 1

I live in Northern Michigan but am open to driving south. This year for me anyway is a rap but we should organize something for next year. I heard

about the Museum trip....sounded cool. I had just got my TC and was still working out the bugs in it......literally, lol. Next year is the 10 year

anniversary for the Old 27 Motor Tour. Even if all did not want to commit to the whole trip we could pick one day of the cruise to get together. The day

that stands out this year was the day from DeWitt to Clare. Stopped in 5 cities ending in Clare. Their expecting well over 500 cars next year by Clare.

Lots to see, towns treat us good, fun to drive in the line and wave at all the people on the street. Just a thought.