Jump to content

WTB - 1949 Pan or Filler Panel - Radiator/Grill area

Dan O

Recommended Posts

Not sure what you might know this as but Buick calls it a pan.  It goes behind the front bumper to fill that area back to the radiator.  The grill parts bolt down on to it.



Need the part from a 1949 Roadmaster or Super, any body style, I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...