1963 Buick Riviera for sale

Guest Prod1954

Guest Prod1954

I bought this Riviera earlier this year and I don't have time for it. Come take it off my hands. 3000obo. Car runs and drives. New brakes. Previous owner said he had it on the streets 3 month prior to me buying it. Only thing missing is the front windshield. Bumpers and trim are off for paint. Interior is out for floor repair. Solid floors now and solid trunk. Minor rust issues. It's a great buy. She needs a new home. I'm in the Dallas area. Thanks for looking.

post-148679-0-81199000-1439922078_thumb.

post-148679-0-42647100-1439922146_thumb.

post-148679-0-91987400-1439922455_thumb.

Edited by Prod1954 (see edit history)

Guest Prod1954

I guess I have this over priced. This is what I paid for it. I was just trying to get my money back. What should I price this out to Fellas. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I guess I have this over priced. This is what I paid for it. I was just trying to get my money back. What should I price this out to Fellas. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Your car isn't necessarily overpriced. This, frankly, can be a tough place to sell a car. You might have a better chance at getting your investment back with craigslist, or spend a bit and advertise on Autotrader, Cars Online, etc. Placing the car on eBay with a reserve will tell you what the market will bear.

Good luck.