Jump to content

16V A/C compresser


Recommended Posts

I am having trouble the o-rings or seals for the fixed displacment compresser. These are the ones where the high and low pressure hoses connect to the compresser. How many belong there, and where can I get some?  Any ideas on what I can use if I can't find them?  Who makes that compresser?    Thanks  Philip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's a Delco compressor and you should be able to get what you need at most auto supply stores, to the best of my knowledge there are only two types of compressors used on the TC and you might want to carry in what you're looking for to make sure you get the right set the first time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...