2016 BCA hotel registration

Den41Buick

Has anyone been successful in booking a room yet? I called today and the hotel told me another week before the calendar opens up for July 27, 2016.

Guest Jeff 1952

Hotel registration is now open and I have ask Peter to post the list with all the contact information.  Thanks for your patience. JB

Guest COMPACTBC

I HAVE A CONFIRMED RESERVATION AT THE RAMADA WHITEHALL/ALLENTOWN, WHITEHALL, PA.  2.6 MILES FROM THE HOST HOTEL. :) 

Guest Jeff 1952

The following are OPEN for reservations:

Best Western

HI Express Bethlehem Airport

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown/Bethlehem

Staybridge Suites Allentown

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Airport

Homewood Suites Allentown/Bethlehem Airport

Hampton Inn – Allentown

Hilton Garden Inn – Allentown West

Hampton Inn & Suites – Bethlehem

Hyatt Place Bethlehem

Wingate Allentown

The following are OPEN at 50 weeks out:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Courtyard by Marriott

Homewood Suites – Allentown West

Residence Inn

TownePlace Suites

Renaissance

Waiting to reconfirm:

Holiday Inn – Allentown Central

Holiday Inn Lehigh Valley CC

Holiday Inn Express – Allentown

Ramada

Guest Jeff 1952

From: Fairbairn, Victoria [mailto:victoria.fairbairn@hhmlp.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 9:18 AM
To: Christopher Giblin <cgiblin@helmsbriscoe.com>
Cc: jeff.moore@hhmlp.com
Subject: Re: 2016 BCA

Reservations can begin tomorrow. There will be 2 different blocks. One for the Reatta Division of the Buick Club and one for the Buick Car Club in General. The Reatta Division will have our original block of 40 rooms offered. The additional block of 10-15 rooms will be for anyone calling to book but that rate will be at $139. We can not offer more than the 40 rooms at the $119 rate. Upgrades will be available in both blocks for a higher rate. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Vickie

Vickie Fairbairn
Director of Sales and Marketing
Fairfield Inn and Suites Bethlehem/Allentown
2140 Motel Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18018
610-867-8681- Hotel
610-867-0479- Direct
610-758-9000- Fax

Guest Jeff 1952

FAIRFIELD INN:

I talked with Vickie Fairbairn at the Fairfield Inn and the problem for the Saturday night reservations is caused by their system. Technology is a wonderful thing, until it doesn’t work the way you want or expect it to work. And then we yearn for a simpler time!

Reservations for Tuesday through Friday nights opened as planned. She was not aware that reservations for Saturday night will not open until Monday (Aug 17) due to limitations with the reservation system they use. She has instructed her front desk to put all BCA reservation calls through to her. She is keeping a list of reservations and will add Saturday night to their block (for those who want it) at the group rate of $139 as soon as she is able.

She is frustrated by the situation and apologetic, but doing everything she can to make sure the BCA guests are being taken care of.

Guest Jeff 1952

The Courtyard by Marriott and the Residence Inn will be officially OPEN for reservations no later than Wednesday August 19.  If they open sooner, we will advise.

Thank you, Kristi and Christopher

Guest Jeff 1952

Hi Chris,

I work with Sarah and will be helping you with your group rooms reserved at our hotel. Your guests can call

610-391-1000 and ask for reservations or by using the below booking link for your guests to reserve their rooms online, your start date is 7/25/16.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/breinigsville/abelv/hoteldetail?groupCode=BCA

Please let me know if you have any questions, if not I will be in contact with you closer to your room

release date of  7/11/16  to give you updates on who booked rooms. 

Thank you,

Christine Prantow

The Center at Holiday Inn

7736 Adrienne Drive

Breinigsville, PA 18031

cprantow@mjhotels.com

D 610.530.4602

F 610.391.1346

I've tried to call Vickie for 4 days straight all day and all I get is "I'm either away from my desk or on another line.  Please leave a message".

Update Monday, 8/17/15:  Vickie returned my call this morning and was so kind to book me in as a "Reatta" member (which is what I wanted) Wed 6/27 - Sat 7/31.  Thank you Vickie.  She mentioned she had a lot of additional calls to make to accommodate other BCA members. 

Edited by DShip (see edit history)

Guest Jeff 1952

And Up date on the Fairfield Inn:

1. Is the BCA block sold out? Not as of this morning. There were three rooms left, but Vickie is checking to see if more rooms can be added. Will update you as soon as we can.  Kristi
  2. There IS a Reatta block separate from the BCA block and that is being handled and coordinated by the Reatta Club.  This is no different than the 100th Anniversary celebration in Flint, when the Reatta Club hosted their group at the Wyndham.  

Guest Jeff 1952

Hi Christopher,

The group blocks have now been set up at the Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem / Lehigh Valley Airport and are available for booking.

I’ve provided a reservation link if you would like to post that on your website.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thank you for planning your event with us!

Here is the reservation link your guests can use to make online reservations:

Book your group rate for Buick Club of America

You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.

Guest Jeff 1952

The Reatta Block at the Fairfield Inn is being held for-well-The Reatta Club.

There WERE a few rooms that NON-Reatta BCA members were able to reserve and they are well-now booked and gone.

There are plenty of other Hotels to book on the list and in the area.

JB

Guest Jeff 1952

Good Morning Christopher and Kristi,

I wanted to touch base with you this morning to let you know the group block for the Buick Car Club has been entered into our system and is available for booking.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or e-mail me.

Have a great day !!!

Becky C Zavilla

Director Of Sales

TownePlace Suites By Marriott

3800 Easton Nazareth Hwy.

Easton, Pa 18045

Direct (610)-829-2050

Fax (610)-829-2100

2012 Marriott International Gold Award Winner

Guest Jeff 1952

Hi Christopher,

Your group is all set up under Buick Car Club and is ready for your guest to make reservations. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful weekend!

with hospitality,

Brittany Prosoco

Sales Manager

Holiday Inn Express & Suites

2201 Cherry Lane

Bethlehem, PA 18015

610-838-6110 ext. 451 - P

610-838-8231 - F

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jeff 1952

Best Western Plus Allentown (will become a Holiday Inn Express in Oct) 5630 Tilghman Street, Allentown PA 18104 8.6 miles   119/31

Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel 300 Gateway Drive, Bethlehem PA 18017 5.7 miles  900/375

Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/ Lehigh Valley Airport  2160 Motel Drive, Bethlehem PA 18018 2.6 miles   120/85

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott  2140 Motel Drive, Bethlehem PA 18018 2.6 miles   180/233

Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem 200 Gateway Drive, Bethlehem PA 18017 5.7 miles   300/56

Hampton Inn Allentown 7471 Keebler Way, Allentown PA 18106 11.4 miles   260/13

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport  1787 B. Airport Road, Allentown PA 18109 3.4 miles   92/81

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West  230 Sycamore Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 11.0 miles   120/0

Holiday Inn Allentown I-78 (Lehigh Valley) 7736 Adrienne Drive, Breinigsville PA 18031 11.2 miles   672/3

Holiday Inn Center City Allentown 904 West Hamilton Street, Allentown PA 18101 2.6 miles   612/8

Holiday Inn Express & Suites (Cherry Lane) 2201 Cherry Lane, Bethlehem PA 18015 8.1 miles   120/2

Holiday Inn Express Bethlehem Allentown Airport  3375 High Point Blvd, Bethlehem PA 18017 4.4 miles   144/56

Homewood Suites Allentown West 7686 Industrial Blvd, Allentown PA 18106 11.9 miles   110/0

Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown/Bethlehem Airport  2031 Avenue C, Bethlehem PA 18017 3.6 miles   110/12

Hyatt Place Bethlehem 45 West North Street, Bethlehem PA 18018 4.2 miles   360/12

Ramada Whitehall/Allentown 1500 MacArthur Road, Whitehall PA 18052 2.6 miles   342/194

Renaissance Allentown  12 North Seventh Street, Allentown PA 18101 2.2 miles   200/246

Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport  2180 Motel Drive, Bethlehem PA 18018 2.6 miles   120/93

Sands Bethlehem  77 Sands Blvd, Bethlehem PA 18015 6.4 miles   70/0

Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport  1787 A. Airport Road, Allentown PA 18109 3.4 miles   120/79

TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton 3800 Easton-Nazareth Highway, Easton PA 18045 13.7 miles   120/0

Wingate by Wyndham Allentown  4325 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown PA 18103 10.2 miles   540/0    

Here is a Hotel update from Allentown:

As promised, please see the attached pick up counts for the 2016 BCA Hotels.   In reading the August Column, us this as a reference for each hotel:

1.  The First number indicates     blocked rooms              - 100/3
  2. The Second number indicates rooms picked up        100/3

Updated November 24, 2015

Edited by Jeff 1952 (see edit history)

Guest Jeff 1952

Thank you for your patience.  We just received the following information about online reservations at the Renaissance:

Here is the reservation link your guests can use to make online reservations:

http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Buick%20Car%20Club%20of%20America%20Room%20Block%5Eabebr%60bcabcaa%60179.00%60USD%60false%604%607/25/16%607/31/16%606/25/16&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

(Or Ctrl-Click the following link):

Book your group rate for Buick Car Club of America Room Block

You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Buick Car Club of America Room Block

Start date: 7/25/16
End date: 7/31/16
Last day to book: 6/25/16

Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

·  Renaissance Allentown Hotel  for 179.00 USD  per night

Book your group rate for Buick Car Club of America Room Block

Christopher and Kris

Guest Jeff 1952
  •  

We checked availability at all of the hotels and the Fairfield Inn, Hilton Garden Inn Airport, Residence Inn Airport and Renaissance are the only ones on the list that are sold out or nearly sold out at this time. We are not able to get additional rooms at either the Fairfield or Residence Inn, but are trying to get more rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn and Renaissance.

All of the other hotels on the list, with rates starting at $99, are available. The hotels with the largest blocks include the Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel, the two Holiday Inn properties and the Wingate by Wyndham.

We hope this helps!

Christopher and Kris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeff 1952

Good Monday Morning!   Here is a Hotel Update as we have four Hotels that are CLOSE to/or sold out:

Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott       Bethlehem, Pa.                                    A couple of rooms left.

Hilton Garden Inn                                  Allentown/Bethlehem Airport               A couple of rooms left.

Renaissance Allentown                                                                                      Sold out.

Residence Inn                                        Allentown/Bethlehem Airport               A few rooms left.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jeff 1952

Here's your October 2016 Buick Celebration Hotel Update:

Fairfield Inn and Suites, Bethlehem, Pa.                          Sold Out

Hilton Garden Inn, Allentown Bethlehem Airport               Sold Out

Renaissance, Allentown, Pa.                                            BCA Block Sold Out

Renaissance Inn, Bethlehem Airport                                A few rooms left 

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff, instead of multiple posts of which hotels are Sold Out/Few Rooms Left etc, IE posts 38,39,  would it help to simply edit post #34 with that status information in red at each respective hotel listed. (Assuming that is a comprehensive list) You could then periodically post a new post advising folks to "See Post #34 for updates on hotel availability"  It would also make it easier for folks who are just beginning to look for room availability (like me) to decipher. Just a thought..., Let me know if I can be of help in any way.  THANKS for all the hard work you are doing, I think this will be one of the greatest events ever.

• Like 1