Forum Runner for iPhone

Probably the most popular of such apps for IP.Board is Tapatalk. At a member's request, I installed it on my hobby forum a few years ago and it gets a fair amount of use. A user can post pics too, which not all of these kinds of apps can do.

It's free for users and forums, but does require a server-side install, i.e. the AACA forum would have to install Tapatalk here first. It's a reasonably trivial install and has not caused any issues on my board to the of best of my memory.

Peter and the AACA management would need to make the call as to whether to go that route, but I'd be happy to do the install if so directed and to upgrade the Tapatalk hook as new versions are released, which happens 2-4 times a year historically.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I suppose the mobile version is "just" good enough if there is no other option. This mobile version likes to log me out regularly. Forum app never did. Some guys like me follow multiple forums & it's nice to have them all in one place. 

So the questions still stand, can we give/get the Tapatalk or Forum Runner apps another try???

is there another forum app u would prefer we use???

I'm not sure how it all works. 

Thx in advance 

• 2 weeks later...