Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My 89 is a little noisy I have replaced the converter, now looking for a muffler. I know you can no longer get the 18240 Walker unit. Does anyone have a replacement number for this or do I get a muffler to create something that will work. I do not want it to change the sound love driving a quite car. Thanks  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...